Business Forms & Documents

Below is a list of the forms and documents from the IRS, Secretary of State, US Patent and Trademark Office, Oklahoma Tax Commission, and Oklahoma Employment Security Commission. These may not be all the forms you need, so please do your research and ensure you obtain all the correct documents prior to filing them at their corresponding departments and agencies. While we do our best to provide you with the most current forms and documents, it is possible that newer versions have been released. We check for updates once a month, but you may download these directly from the organizations.

Internal Revenue Service

940 Form: Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return
Fedual Unemployment Tax (FUTA) is paid annually, unless your tax is more than $100 per quarter, then it’s paid quarterly.

941 Form: Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
If you have employees, use this form to report your employee’s tax withholding and social security taxes. This form must be filed quarterly.

1099 Form General Instructions
This is a 19-page guide to help you fill out the following forms: 1097, 1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498, and W-2G.

1099 Forms
If you paid an Independent Contractor during the year, you must report what you paid using the 1099 form. (Because there are different 1099 forms available, please download the form you need from the IRS website directly.)

Instructions for W-2 Form
This guide will explain how to fill out W-2 form. To file, you can do so online.

SS-4 Form: Application for Employer ID Number (FEIN) or File for FEIN Online
This is the form you can use to apply for an Employer ID Number by mail, or you can appy for it online.

W-4 Form
This form is used to tell an employer how much to withhold for income tax purposes.

W-9 Form Taxpayer Identification Certificate
This is like a W-4, but for Independent Contractors who work for you.

IRS Social Media Tools

Tune in to IRS YouTube Channels for short, instructional videos on a variety of tax subjects. Videos are available in English, American Sign Language and other languages, such as Spanish.

Follow IRS tweets for tax-related tips, news for tax professionals and job announcements. Follow @IRSnews, @IRStaxpros and @IRSenEspanol.

Oklahoma Employment Security Commission

Unemployment Insurance Guide
An Employer’s Guide to Unemployment Insurance Compensation, Employer UI Taxes, Benefit Wage Charges, New Hiring Reporting and more.

OES-1 Form – Application for an Oklahoma Unemployment Insurance (UI) Tax Account Number
OES-112 – New Hire Reporting Form
You must send in these forms before you hire an employee.

Oklahoma Tax Commission

Oklahoma QuickTax System
The following reports are to be filed online through the Oklahoma Tax Commission:
Employers Withholding Tax
Mixed Beverage
Prepaid Wireless
Royalty Withholding Tax
Sales Tax
Tire Recycling Fee
Use Tax Consumer
Use Tax Vendor

Rule 6506
Generally only product sales are taxable and most services are not; however, there are some exceptions to this. Rule 6506 states the sales and use tax rules and regulations.

Secretary of State

Register and File Your Entity Online – Oklahoma Secretary of State
Follow this link to register and file your entity or tradename with the Secretary of State.

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

Handbook for Employers
Instructions for completing Form I-9, the Employment Eligibility Verification Form.

Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
Instructions and form

Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification (Spanish)
Instructions and form.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *