Top 10 Questions to Think About Before You Start
If you liked your answers from “Is Starting Your Own Business for You” and you think you are ready, then get your notepad, IPad, computer or something to record your answers to our Top 10 questions to think about before you start a business!
- Why do I want to start a business?
- Am I a risk-taker? What are my risk limits?
- What kind of business do I want?
- How much time am I willing to spend daily and weekly to get my business started?
- Do I have money to invest in the start-up of the business and cover my living expenses?
- How will I cover my expenses if the business makes no money in the first year?
- How long do I have until I start making a profit?
- Is my credit good?
- Is there anyone to help me start the business?
- Who will be encouraging me in my business?